Travel Made Safe
It may look a little different, but we’re still offering the same great service!
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to evolve, so does our Medicine Hat Accommodation Association (MHAA) hotel members’ safety measures and planning. As always, the safety and well-being of our guests and team members remain our highest priority. Our hotels take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
Here are a few of the steps MHAA hotels have taken to protect guests and team members:
- Implementing a social distancing policy, asking guests to maintain a 2-meter distance from others.
- Hand sanitizing stations throughout the hotel.
- Mandatory masks in common areas.
- Contactless check-in and check-out
- Reduction of daily room housekeeping to be on request only
- Hotels with complimentary breakfasts have moved to a grab and go system with pre-packaged bagged breakfasts or an on-demand professionally served breakfast.
- Reduced touch-points throughout the hotel, including the removal of non-necessary items in rooms and common areas
- Increased frequency of cleaning public areas and continue to use hospital-grade disinfectant
- Guests are asked to self-identify if they have been in contact with someone who is/may be infected or those who have traveled internationally.
Other details you might need:
If you haven't been to Medicine Hat in a while click here for a link to updated Community Covid-19 Information. As of November 20, 2020 there is no mandatory mask by-law in Medicine Hat, but it is encouraged in all public spaces.
The province of Alberta has restricted restaurants/pubs to stop liquor sales by 10pm, close by 11pm (Nov 13-27). The full list of other provincial enhanced public health measures can be found here, Medicine Hat is in the "purple zone".
Travel safely! We’re here for you!